Humm,

that's strange. Were you able to run the samples file on XSP (no Apache, no mod_mono) ?

Erik

On Jul 15, 2004, at 2:45 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Erik,

First of all, thanks for the help.

Ok, this morning I installed the Mono Runtime, and XSF Web Server
successfully.

I also installed mono again, and I am still getting the same error, which
is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] [/usr/local/apache/conf]# service httpd configtest
Syntax error on line 219 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/lib/httpd/modules/libmod_mono.so into server:
/usr/lib/httpd/modules/libmod_mono.so: undefined symbol: ap_hook_post_config

As for the location of libmod_mono.so, you can see the results here:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] [/home/draven/mod_mono-1.0]# apxs -q LIBEXECDIR
/usr/lib/httpd/modules

So it would appear as if though line 219 in httpd.conf is pointing to the
right path\file.

Thanks a bunch,
Kevin