I use the following piece of code.

///

Remoting.BackupDataSet data;

data="" color=#0000ff>new Remoting.BackupDataSet();

String connectionString="Database=dionbackupserver;Data Source=192.168.90.2;User Id=root;Password=";

String commandText="SELECT UserID,Name,Serial,DateIssued,DateStart,DateEnd,Trial,DiskSpace FROM users";

MySqlDataAdapter adapter=new MySqlDataAdapter(commandText,connectionString);

adapter.Fill(data.Users);

MessageBox.Show(data.Users.Rows.Count.ToString());

///

I use the ByteFX components for connecting to MySQL

On windows these piece of code works ok.

On linux with mono I get an Array index out of range exception on adapter.Fill

Any suggestions?

Cautam cinefili pentru premiere!
Videomax.ro pune la bataie 172 premii in valoare de 117 milioane lei. Intra si tu in competitie!