On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 01:01, Eric Damron wrote:
> Which namespace should I look at that would have methods to allow me to
> draw and then create either a JPG or PNG file from the drawing?

System.Drawing and it's related namespaces (System.Drawing.Imaging,
System.Drawing.Printing, etc.) are what you're looking for.

That's the good news.  The bad news is that Mono's implementation of
these namespaces is incomplete (last I knew, anyway).  It is being
worked on, so hopefully this won't be an impediment to your using it.

 - Jon