On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 01:27, Kusuma Sujiwo wrote: > I tried to use prj2make on ubuntu to re-compile .cs file that was > created using VS.NET to run on mono. But I got various error. > > 1. If I try to install from source, I get the error "could not find > gnome-sharp" on ./configure step. I browsed around the net, but I could > not find gnome-sharp package. But I read about gnome-sharp.dll, is this > the same thing?
Gnome-sharp.dll is the same thing, and it's part of the gtk-sharp package. You need to install gtk-sharp. > 2. So I tried different method. I downloaded prj2make.deb and installed > it. It installed without complain. I tried to run > /path.to/prj2make-sharp-gtk.exe thename.sln and it's not working. > Sometimes I got the error "Error running pkg-config. Check the above > output". What did I do wrong here? You need to have pkg-config installed, which is probably in the pkgconfig package. Any other error messages you see might be useful. - Jon _______________________________________________ Mono-list maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list
