On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 16:55, Michael George wrote: > SuSE 9.1 > mono 1.0.5 and all the current versions from the SuSE 9.1 RPM page > > I have mono installed and apache configured to access it. I have the > Welcome to Mono XSP! page. However, some of the pages do not load or work > right. > > e.g.: > monodoc.ashx gives a Compilation error because it cannot find assembly > monodoc. However, I have the monodoc RPM installed. >
I made a symlink from /usr/local/lib/mono/gac/monodoc/1.0.0.0__0738eb9f132ed756/monodoc.dll to /usr/local/lib/mono/1.0/monodoc.dll which seemed to fix it. The actual directory name in the gac might be different for you. /J\ > dbpage[12].aspx comlain, but that's probably because there's some > configuration required or changing of code to make it work right... > You will need to fiddle with the web.config to get these working. > I guess mostly it's just monodoc that seems to be malfunctioning. > > I'm a complete noob with this, so urls to more data are welcome. > > -Michael George > Ideal Solution, LLC > > _______________________________________________ > Mono-list maillist - [email protected] > http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list -- This e-mail is sponsored by http://www.integration-house.com/ _______________________________________________ Mono-list maillist - [email protected] http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list
