Hi, Mono.Data.ProvidersFactory is a class to help you on creation on another data providers... basically you need to declare "provider classes" interfaces an use ProvidersFactory to create your provider.
If you look to a real transparent data provider look at: htttp://advanced-ado.sourceforge.net it works on Mono and I have plans to rename and incorporate this provider on Mono tree classes, look at this topic: http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/mono-devel- list/2005-February/010522.html Best regards, Everaldo. Em Qui, 2005-02-24 Ãs 11:45 +0100, Aleksandar Dezelin escreveu: > I have compiled Mono/Gtk# from the lates svn sources and installed it > in /usr/local. Now I've downloaded SqlSharpGtk, compiled it and > installed it in /usr/local, too. > > There's no data providers avilable in it, becose > Mono.Data.ProvidersFactory cannot find it's .config file. I've looked > at the source tree and found app.config file. Could somebody tell me > in which directory to copy it to and how to name it? > > Cheers, > Aleksandar Dezelin > _______________________________________________ Mono-list maillist - [email protected] http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list
