I want to use some functionality of a mono class in python (I have very
little experience in python). The examples I've found of using c# in python
all start with:

/import clr/

This returns "No module named clr", and I suspect this is because the
examples are from Windows .NET rather than mono running on linux
specifically.

The c# will be integrated into a larger python program that already exists
(django). It is not likely to be rewritten in some other variant. Is there a
plain vanilla module to connect my c# mono with python?

Can someone point me in the right direction here?

Much thanks!