On 10.05.2014 23:35, cocowalla wrote:
Yes, I'm afraid it's another mkbundle question :)

I have an mkbundle'd app, and I need to get the directory of the binary (on
Linux, if it matters).

`Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().CodeBase` doesn't work - it gives the path
from where the binary was started, not the path in which the binary resides.

`AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory` doesn't work - it gives the path
from where the binary was started, not the path in which the binary resides.

`Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().Location` doesn't work - it just gives the
binary name, rather than the path in which it resides.

How can I get the directory in which the binary actually resides?

On Linux, resolve the symlink "/proc/self/exe" either via p/invoke
of readlink(2), or using Mono.Posix.

Robert