Hi there,

I am writing an OSX C# app that behaves a bit like a plugin. The app it is
written for has a "custom button" function that will start my app and pass
it the filepath of some XML in the run command.

My problem was initially that my app would run underneath the calling app. I
solved this by adding the following two lines in the DidFinishLaunching
routine that opens the form from AppDelegate (myWindow is an instance of the
window controller:

myWindow.Window.OrderFrontRegardless ();
myWindow.Window.BecomeFirstResponder ();

What this does when the app is called is bring the app's window to the front
but it doesn't have the focus. It's a small issue but I know it's going to
bug me the more I use it! Any advice? The calling app is "Assimilate
Scratch" - this app is in forced full screen mode all the time (this can't
be changed).

Thanks

Sam