Hi, i've developed an application for raspberry pi (wheezy) using C# .Net it
has a lot of code and about 5 active threads all the time, i've set up event
handlers for ExitProcess, UnhandeledException, whatever events, but every 20
minutes my app dies with no warning or any message.

I've spent hours trying to find any information about how the app died, but
haven't found anything in system logs. So i'm wondering if someone knows
about if mono can kill the process by some reason.

P.S. My process uses 2.5% of memory and ususally no CPU. It has an infinity
while loop where it does all the mess, but it doesn't seem to be reason why
it should be killed.

Thanks