Hey,

I will review the patch later, but there's no need to send the patch to the
mono develop list, since the change is related to windows.forms. Also, the
mono-patches list is used to receive/catch the changes in svn. Next time
send the patch to the winforms list, please.

Carlos.

2009/10/27 Petit Eric <surfz...@gmail.com>

> Hi
> Mouse Click Event was missing in SWF implementation, here it is a patch to
> fix that [?]
> it is released under MIT/X11 or what ever you want.
> Carlos, if you apply the patch, could you think about my "coding for fun"
> and add my nickname in the log ?[?]
> --
> Cordially.
>
> Small Eric Quotations of the days:
>
> I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious

<<329.png>>

<<330.gif>>