Hi,

We have developed a drag and drop functionality in .net win form using c#.
drag sourse is list box
drag target is textbox.

It doesn't give any error when compiled in mono. However the drag and drop
functionality doesn't work in mono. The text in texbox set as a blank when
dragged a list item from listbox. It works fine in .net.
Kindly help and let me know what I am missing.

I have set the

this.textBox1.AllowDrop = true;
this.listBox1.MouseDown += new
System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventHandler(this.listBox1_MouseDown);
this.textBox1.DragDrop += new
System.Windows.Forms.DragEventHandler(this.textBox1_DragDrop);
this.textBox1.DragEnter += new
System.Windows.Forms.DragEventHandler(this.textBox1_DragEnter);
 public Form1()
        {
            InitializeComponent();
            listBox1.Items.Add("ABC");
            listBox1.Items.Add("XYZ");
            listBox1.Items.Add("AAA");
        }

        private void textBox1_DragEnter(object sender, DragEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.Data.GetDataPresent(DataFormats.Text))
                e.Effect = DragDropEffects.Copy;
            else
                e.Effect = DragDropEffects.None;

        }

        private void textBox1_DragDrop(object sender, DragEventArgs e)
        {

            textBox1.Text =
(string)e.Data.GetData(DataFormats.StringFormat); ;

        }

        private void listBox1_MouseDown(object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
        {

            listBox1.DoDragDrop(listBox1.SelectedItem.ToString(),
DragDropEffects.Copy);

        }