Hi,

"AFAIK there is no GUI builder in MonoDevleop"

For WinForms, no, but for GTK#, yes.

By the way, usually, WinForms controls are declared in a Designer partial
class, so they can all be accessed from anywhere in the class.

Example:
https://code.google.com/p/epicedit/source/browse/EpicEdit/UI/Tools/CodecControl.cs
https://code.google.com/p/epicedit/source/browse/EpicEdit/UI/Tools/CodecControl.Designer.cs

rap123 wrote