* Richard Levitte:

> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:27:07 +0200, Florian
> Weimer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> fw> Would it be possible to include the diffs inline, and not as
> fw> attachments?  In other words, "Content-Disposition: inline"
> fw> instead of "Content-Disposition: attachment"?
>
> Hmm, is that wise?  Does it work in all mail programs?

I think so, but I cannot offer firm guarantees, of course.  A few
interpret it as "attachment", though.

The safest approach would be to include the patches directly in the
first part.  My rationale for this change is that these messages are
mostly used for code review.  For this purpose, it makes sense if the
mail reader is instructed to include the patches directly within the
message, and not as separate files.