In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Wed, 20 Apr 2005 00:32:58 +0200, Benoît
Dejean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

benoit.dejean> i tried to drop file a/b/c/d/e, which -- i guess --
benoit.dejean> would have also drop empty directories a/b/c/d
benoit.dejean>
benoit.dejean> here are the commands i tried :
benoit.dejean>
benoit.dejean> [00:26:22][pts/1][~/treshautdebit][#86][&0]
benoit.dejean> [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>> monotone drop a
benoit.dejean> monotone: adding a to working copy delete set
benoit.dejean> monotone: warning: SORRY -- 'drop somedir' is not going to work.
benoit.dejean> monotone: warning: Revert and try 'find somedir -type f | xargs
monotone
benoit.dejean> drop'

This is well known.  As you noticed, everything you tried afterwards
got screwed up.  A very simple fix is to remove (or rename,just to be
safe) MT/work, since it only contains the entry to delete a directory,
and the try all the other stuff.  I wouldn't recommend this as a long-
term solution, but I think it'll have to do for now.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis