This fails under windows.

I have this project which uses the directory Λ  (Greek Lamba)

"mkdir Λ"
mtn add Λ

mtn.EXE: error: could not open directory 'dekcore/?': The filename,
directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

1) the input from command line to main( int argc, char **argv ) gets a '?'
2) using GetCommandLine() returns command line with '?' in it.
3) using GetCOmmandLineW() returns with correct character in it, but
it's wchar_t*

In my own project today (after discovering this, and trying to locate
where the failure is)  I now do GetCommandLineW() convert it to utf-8,
parse it using windows command line rules (quoted things stay
together, otherwise break on spaces)  and then use it normally
internally until I get to the file system again, which I do convert
the utf-8 string to wchar_t ( which is probably UCS2 and not UTF16)
and then pass the filename to wfopen()... ( CreateFileW() if
appropriate ).

C:\>mtn genkey Λ@Λ.com
mtn.EXE: misuse: bad character '?' in key name '?@?.com'