Hello, I keep getting mails that my message is not posted yet that's why I
try again here.
Sorry for any potential double post.
Pending Alert: This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
Hi Guys,
The idea is to play an entry movie once and then a second one in an endless
loop in order to simulate an existing flash movie on an iPAD.
I was able to play the second one by just adding the movieplayer view to my
actual view
and then change the Content URL.
moviePlayerStart.View.Frame =
myiv9.TestMovieView.Frame;
myiv9.View.AddSubview(moviePlayerStart.View);
moviePlayerStart.RepeatMode =
MPMovieRepeatMode.One;
var videoUrl = NSUrl.FromFilename
("moviez/Teil2.mov");
moviePlayerStart.ContentUrl = videoUrl;
I've played with the MPMoviePlayerPlaybackDidFinishNotification events and
wanted to play the first movie and then if the event is fired start the
second but I can't seem to preload both movies and always no seamless
effect... Any good ideas how to solve this problem?
Seconed question: Currently I was implementing a single movie which works
good.
However when the movie is first loaded it shows a white (or whatever)
background.
I would like to show a png instead. How could I do that?
Third question: I am having multiple views showing the same movieplayer and
i just change the movie view and the videoUrl when changing the Views. Is
this good practise?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Stonee
--
View this message in context:
http://monotouch.2284126.n4.nabble.com/Seamless-playing-of-2-Movies-with-MPMoviePlayerController-tp3554913p3554913.html
Sent from the MonoTouch mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
MonoTouch mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch