You have to close if buider or am I missing something? Your outlets only get 
written on close and not on save file??

Regards
Peter Garner

Development
(sent from my iPhone)

Hospitality Development Manager
E-mail [email protected]
Tel-01425891028 ext 228
Fax-01425461484
Web-http://www.tigertms.com

On 29 May 2011, at 14:43, "Karl Heinz Brehme Arredondo" 
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Andreas, did you connected the outlet to the "control" in Interface Builder? 
> I always create outlets and actions, connect them to the objects that I need, 
> save it and back do MonoDevelop and always is ok. (And I don't close IB if I 
> think I'll change things yet)
> 
> Karl
> _______________________________________________
> MonoTouch mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch

-- 
This message (including attachments) is intended only for the use of the 
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that 
is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from 
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are 
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this 
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication 
in error, notify us immediately by telephone and delete this message 
immediately.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not 
necessarily represent those of TigerTMS unless otherwise specifically stated.
_______________________________________________
MonoTouch mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch

Reply via email to