From: theevilprogram...@hotmail.com
To: slluis.de...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 11:05:17 -0400
CC: monotouch@lists.ximian.com
Subject: Re: [MonoTouch] 4.0.4.1 update with Monodevelop 2.4.2

I have changed the preferences to not download news from the internet and it
did not effect anything.I have disabled the welcome page and this did not
effect/change anything else either.I'm wondering if this is caused by some type
of iteration across plugins?  Obviously, its just a wag.
On the subject of MD 2.6 b3, I found that it would load and after approximately
a minute, MD would error out and close.  This happened if I did anything or
not.  I found this about 6 weeks ago and reported it, but I assume you guys
were dealing with other things then.  I'll download, retry, and report back.
Wally