Yep, that's what it looks like. We should null-protect that method. Which
version of MT is this?

Jeff
On Aug 10, 2011 5:51 PM, "Dean Cleaver" <dean.clea...@xceptionsoftware.com>
wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Would I be right if I guess that this is an exception where null was
passed into the SetString function?

> MonoTouch.Foundation.MonoTouchException: Objective-C exception thrown.
Name: NSInvalidArgumentException Reason: *** -[NSPlaceholderString
initWithUTF8String:]: NULL cString
> at MonoTouch.Foundation.NSString..ctor (System.String str) [0x00000] in :0
> at MonoTouch.Foundation.NSUserDefaults.SetString (System.String value,
System.String defaultName) [0x00000] in :0
> at KleverLogic.FlashValet.iPhone.Valet.AppDelegate.SaveSettings ()
[0x0004b] in
/xsl-home/kleverlogic/FlashValet/Mobile/iPhone/Valet/Main.cs:1086