Hi All,

I am having a web service problem I can't figure out...

I have a web service on my MSSQL server with a web method on it...

The following works fine in VS.NET but doesn't work in Mono, now I am using
2.8a but I wouldn't have thought that anything would have changed in the web
services side...

The code is:

GetMeets service = new GetMeets();
Service.Credentials = new NetworkCredentials("username","password");

It fails on the first line with:

"There was an error reflecting type '.....SqlXml'. Looking at the
InnerException is shows "There was an error reflecting field 'Any'.... The
elemeny Any has been attributed with an XmlAnyElementAttribute and a namespace,
but no name.

Has anyone come across this before?

Cheers,
Dean