Hi,

I am using TestFlight.com to test/distribute my iPhone apps developed with
Monotouch. I have added a default.png (and set the Build Action to Content)
to the root of the project. When the app starts in the Simulator the default
image is shown correctly.
After distributing the app to my testers I noticed that the distributed app
does not show the default image at all.

I have checked the compiled app file (using Showing Package Contents) and I
noticed that the default.png does not exist in the package. When I manually
add the default.png file to the app package and distribute the app, the
image is shown correctly again.

Why is the default.png not added to the compiled app file?

Thanks,
Danny