1: any number. however, it's $399 PER developer. So if you have a team
of 5, you need 5 licenses. But those 5 people can make 100 or 1000
apps (or any number)

2: it's controlled by the identifier, which is usually
com.yourcompany.yourappname. So you can have 10 apps which are the
same, with a different identifier, and uit'll be on there 10 times.
The version is just for upgrades etc.

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 12:56, jitendrap <jitend...@intelligroup.com> wrote:

> Please give me details for below questions.
>

> Question1 - Please give the details regarding total number applications, we
> can deploy as we buy professional ($399) Monotouch licensed for IOS system?
>

> Question2 - Can we deploy multiple versions of same application into a
> physical device, does it consider each version number as one application or
> all versions are considered as one application?
>

> --

Nic Wise
t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken | http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise
b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/

mobileAgent (for FreeAgent): get your accounts in your pocket.
http://goo.gl/IuBU
Trip Wallet: Keep track of your budget on the go: http://goo.gl/ePhKa
London Bike App: Find the nearest Boris Bike, and get riding! http://goo.gl/Icp2