Hello John,

We will need more information. The message about
"monotouch-fixes.dylib" is not the source of your crash. This is a fix
for something else (OpenGL signals wrt simulator IIRC). GDB will
complain about it but you'll only see that if your application crash
(elsewhere).

Please fill a bug report and include the full stack trace of your
crash. Note that we'll likely need a test case to reproduce the issue.

Regards,
Sebastien