Hi,

I'm getting this the second time I try to deploy to a device with iOS5 B7 -
works once, then won't deploy again. I have to reboot the phone. I figured I'd
post it because of the "AMDeviceStartService" - I wondered if on deploy you're
starting some service that on prior iOS5 versions used to stop, but now
doesn't? Might even be a bug in iOS5.

Dino

Unhandled Exception: System.Exception: AMDeviceStartService returned: 0xe800007f
at MonoTouch.Installation.Device.StartService
(MonoTouch.CoreFoundation.CFString) <0x000af>
at MonoTouch.Installation.Installer.UploadApplication (object,System.EventArgs)
<0x0036f>
at MonoTouch.Installation.Device.NotificationCallback
(MonoTouch.Installation.Device/am_device_notification_callback_info&) <0x0006e>
at (wrapper native-to-managed)
MonoTouch.Installation.Device.NotificationCallback
(MonoTouch.Installation.Device/am_device_notification_callback_info&) <0x0003d>
at (wrapper managed-to-native) MonoTouch.CoreFoundation.CFRunLoop.CFRunLoopRun
() <0x00003>
at MonoTouch.CoreFoundation.CFRunLoop.Run () <0x0000d>
at MonoTouch.Installation.Installer.InstallApplication (string) <0x000c5>
at MTouch.Main (string[]) <0x032d1>

[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.Exception: AMDeviceStartService
returned: 0xe800007f
at MonoTouch.Installation.Device.StartService
(MonoTouch.CoreFoundation.CFString) <0x000af>
at MonoTouch.Installation.Installer.UploadApplication (object,System.EventArgs)
<0x0036f>
at MonoTouch.Installation.Device.NotificationCallback
(MonoTouch.Installation.Device/am_device_notification_callback_info&) <0x0006e>
at (wrapper native-to-managed)
MonoTouch.Installation.Device.NotificationCallback
(MonoTouch.Installation.Device/am_device_notification_callback_info&) <0x0003d>
at (wrapper managed-to-native) MonoTouch.CoreFoundation.CFRunLoop.CFRunLoopRun
() <0x00003>
at MonoTouch.CoreFoundation.CFRunLoop.Run () <0x0000d>
at MonoTouch.Installation.Installer.InstallApplication (string) <0x000c5>
at MTouch.Main (string[]) <0x032d1>

The application was terminated by a signal: SIGHUP