A different error code means a different reason why the device refused
to let you install your application.

Anyway the same drill (as before) still applies. We need a bug report,
a test case and the logs to duplicate the issue. Without them we
cannot fix or, at least, provide a more useful error message from
MonoTouch. There's obviously something close to your project and/or
configuration that makes this happens more often in your work.

Sebastien