Hi Walter,

Is this a new question or did someone just clear the backlog for the
mailing-list? I coulda sworn I saw this email a few days ago and I thought
Sebastien answered it but I want to make sure I'm not confused :-)

Jeff

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 7:39 PM, retlaW <[email protected]>wrote:

> I just purchased MonoTouch and MonoAndroid and am attempting to install a
> MonoTouch app to a real device for the first time.
>
> My Setup is Mac OSX (Lion) 10.7.1, MonoDevelop 2.8 Beta 1(2.7.20),
> MonoTouch
> 4.2.1, and XCode 4.2
>
> I went through the tutorial at  :
> http://docs.xamarin.com/ios/getting_started/hello_iphone
>
> All attempts to Deploy to a real device results in this error :
>
> Installation failed: AMDeviceInstallApplication returned: 0xe8000050
>
> I have tried this on a iPhone 3 at version 4.2.1, iPod 4 at version 5, and
> iPad 2 at version 5.  All 3 result in the same error.
>
> Thinking the project may be corrupt, I created a new empty Solution added
> one line of  Console.WriteLine("Hello World"); to it, run it on the
> Simulator and its fine.  But I get the same error when attempting to deploy
> to real hardware.
>
>
> I am sure I am missing something foolish.  Any guidance would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Walt
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://monotouch.2284126.n4.nabble.com/Device-Installation-error-tp3838331p3838331.html
> Sent from the MonoTouch mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> MonoTouch mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
>
_______________________________________________
MonoTouch mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch

Reply via email to