Hello,

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 5:37 AM, Nic Wise <n...@fastchicken.co.nz> wrote:
> This was something to do with a "phantom device" and I think Sebastian
> fixed it (not sure which release tho!) which sounds similar, tho I'm
> not sure:

The "phantom" device occurs _only_ when "wireless sync" is enabled in
iOS5. Apple simply creates an extra, empty (name,uuid) device which
caused some confusion when uploading applications to devices (it won't
work on the phantom devices). The fix is recent (last week) and no
release were made since then.

Dermotos, while the "phantom" device did not seem related to debugging
it would be nice to tell us for you have "wireless sync" enabled
between your device and your computer. If so then you should try
disabling it and see if this helps (or not) your debugging experience.

Thanks,
Sebastien