Hello,

You should be able to run your (almost*) any MonoTouch application on
your iPad, even if developed with the iPhone in mind.

Note that the evaluation (free) version of MonoTouch will only work
with the iOS simulator. You'll need either the Pro or Enterprise
version of MonoTouch to deploy your applications on physical devices.

Regards,
Sebastien

* unless it requires some specific hardware (e.g. a camera which the
first generation iPad does not have)