Hello Danny,

It's hard to see why such thing would occur without more details. Could you
please fill a bug report and include the Build Output from MonoDevelop ?

Also could you add -v -v -v to the extra mtouch arguments (in the project
options) so we'll have more details about the exact steps (and options) that
were taken to create the application.

Thanks,
Sebastien