I have been searching through documentation, blogs, and I have posted on
StackOverflow for nearly a week.  I don't think this should be difficult, I
just don't see where it is documented on how to do it.

I can't do it within the Storyboard (Xcode).  It won't create the proper .cs
files that MonoDevelop can access.

I can do it within MonoDevelop, but I get a .nib file.

I finally deleted the .nib file and set the ViewController properties in
Xcode to the proper ViewController.  I setup my button and ctrl-Dragged to
create a push Segue.  But when I debug, I get the error;
-[QMIContractorsViewController btnMoveToPictureViewController:]:
unrecognized selector sent to instance 0xbbee660

I also tried doing it manually in a button trying to follow some example
online and that did not work either.

I would really like to use the new Storyboard features, but I need a demo,
or some code to reference.
Any help you could provide would be appreciated.