Looks like a couple of problems to me (i'm looking at
AuthenticatePasscodeController, probably the same problems are in
SetPasscodeController)

First,

    this.NavigationController.InvokeOnMainThread(
should just be

    InvokeOnMainThread(

Second,

    alertView.Hidden = true;
doesn't do what you think it does. It is "just" hiding the alertView - the
screen is still 'modally blocked'. it looks like this,
http://screencast.com/t/9SX9vps6ZB right? this is why your Edit button
isn't working. instead change your code to

    alertView.DismissWithClickedButtonIndex(0, false);

...and it works http://screencast.com/t/jtG1fHqS5T6

HTH