Hi Alejandro,

You can try with building custom UITableViewCell using Xcode, and the
incorporate it in Monotouch.Dialog.

Here is nice and complete guide on how to build you custom cell with Xcode:

http://www.arcticmill.com/2012/05/uitableview-with-custom-uitableviewcell.html

And after you create one You can check our MonoTouch.Samples (project
UITableViewCell.Customization) to see how to integrate it with Monotouch.Dialog

https://github.com/moljac/MonoTouch.Samples

Also great article from Miguel:

http://tirania.org/monomac/archive/2011/Jan-18.html

Basically you create Your custom cell with Xcode or manually, then you subclass
Monotouch.Dialog Element and override UITableViewCell GetCell. Check out links
above and let us know if You need any help with it.

Bye