I have a Monotouch.Dialog using plain style.  Uneven rows works well until I
hook the Scrolled event.  Once I do that, uneven rows quits working.   If I
Hook the Scrolled event before the UnevenRows property, then the UnevenRows
works but the Scrolled event never fires.

This makes UnevenRows not work but Scroll event fires:
RootElement root = new RootElement("Messages");
root.UnevenRows = true;
root.Add(messageSection);
this.Root = root;
this.TableView.Scrolled += HandleScrolled;

UneventRows works, but scroll event never fires:
this.TableView.Scrolled += HandleScrolled;
RootElement root = new RootElement("Messages");
root.UnevenRows = true;
root.Add(messageSection);
this.Root = root;

Any ideas?  Thanks,