Hi,

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM, jonathanelsner <
jonathanels...@regencycenters.com> wrote:

> Is debugging on an iPad mini supported.  Whenever I try to debug it just
> hangs on waiting for debugger and then gets a
>     error MT1102. Could not attach to the app.
>
> If I try to upload to device I get the following error.
>  Application failed code-signing checks.  error MT1006

Deploy & debug should work just fine.

Something might be wrong/expired with your provisioning profile. Can you
try to debug a new xcode project? Also look in the device log to see if
anything else is printed when you get the MT1006 error.

Best regards,
Rolf