I have created a static library and trying to bind it to Monotouch using
link
<http://docs.xamarin.com/guides/ios/advanced_topics/binding_objective-c/binding_walkthrough#3.1.1.creating-a-fat-binary>

In the binding i want to pass NSArray from MonoTouch to Objective C. I have
it defined in ApiDefinition.cs like
NSObject [] DataArray { get; set; }

When i try to pass string array from MonoTouch

var b = new[] { "Item 1", "Item 2", "Item 3" };

get following error
Cannot implicitly convert type 'string[]' to MonoTouch.Foundation.NSObject[]

When i try to pass NSArray from MonoTouch

NSArray array1 = NSArray.FromObjects ("Item 1", "Item 2", "Item 3");

get following error
Cannot implicitly convert type MonoTouch.Foundation.NSArray to
MonoTouch.Foundation.NSObject[]

How do i pass an Array from MonotOuch to Objective C?