Good morning all.

I am in the process of building a cross platform application (Windows Phone,
Android and iOS) and would like to setup Team City to build my application.

I have team city installed, and its checking code out of GitHub, but when it
tries to build, its failing for both Android and iOS.

My question is: how do I set Team City to build a mono touch application? Given
it needs to be built on a Mac, I installed Team City build agent on my Mac
Mini, but how do I hook the rest up?

I know it's probably an open ended question, and apologies for that, but I am a
little lost in what to do next...

Thanks.

--Tiernan