Hi,

Can you please file a bug report (http://bugzilla.xamarin.com) about the
failure to compile the generated registrar code (and include a test case /
your project, so that I can reproduce it)?

The fix for the slow startup with --noregistrar is to remove that flag
(i.e. use the registrar - one of the primary reasons the registrar exists
is to speed up startup), so what has to be done is to fix the problem with
the generated registrar code.

Rolf