I have a UITextView added programmatically in a tableview. I would like to
add constraint to it so it will look same in portrait and landscape mode. I
have following code(C#, MonoTouch) but it doesnot work. titleTxt is the
simple textfield added to the cell.

var rightSpaceConstraint = NSLayoutConstraint.Create (titleTxt,
NSLayoutAttribute.Trailing, NSLayoutRelation.Equal, null,
NSLayoutAttribute.Right, 1.0f, 20f);
var leftSpaceConstraint = NSLayoutConstraint.Create (titleTxt,
NSLayoutAttribute.Leading, NSLayoutRelation.Equal, null,
NSLayoutAttribute.Left, 1.0f, 20f);

titleTxt.AddConstraints (new NSLayoutConstraint[] {rightSpaceConstraint,
leftSpaceConstraint});

How should i add constraint to set left and right spaces.