> - I set the iOS Build > SDK version to 7, but then my app would not launch
> in the iOS 6.0 simulator. Is it possible to get this to work?

It should not, no. ( I think there is an issue with Mavericks with the
iOS6 sim, if you are running it. Run the OSX Console app, which should
tell you why it's not working.)

You need to set the SDK version to "Default", but make sure that "iOS
Application" => Deployment target is set to 6.0. (or 6.1)

> - Otherwise If I set SDK version to be 6.0, is it still possible to get iOS
> 7 look and feel in iOS 7?

No, I think you need to use the 7 SDK to get the 7 look. Plus, I dont
think Apple accepts 6.0 SDK apps anymore (they never did in the past)

> - If using SDK v6, can I still use iOS 7 UIKit properties?

Only be calling the selector directly. So no C# bindings....

> - If I release iOS 7 only update to app store, will users still be able to
> download my app for iOS 6?

Nope. However, if you have v1.0 as an iOS6 app, and v2.0 as iOS7 only,
then iOS6 people will be offered the 1.0 version.

In the past, I've used the 6 SDK and set the deployment target to 4.3,
so I could target the iPhone 3G. But you also have to be careful not
to call iOS6 methods :)

> Thanks,
> XY
>

> --