From: monotouch-boun...@lists.ximian.com
[mailto:monotouch-boun...@lists.ximian.com] On Behalf Of Robert Reck
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2013 11:11 AM
To: Alejandro Vazquez
Cc: monotouch@lists.ximian.com
Subject: Re: [MonoTouch] Keep IOS6 app style under IOS7 devices

In your app build settings, there is a deployment target. Typically this is set
to the highest SDK that you have on your system. Set it to be 6.1 and you're
golden. The setting I am referring to is not the one that specifies what iOS
versions your app supports, it's Deployment Target under iOS application in
info.plist.

Bob

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 17, 2013, at 11:03 AM, "Alejandro Vazquez"