Hi,

Our Targister app is available from the app store, the current version
2.2.4 is available since oct 15, 2013.

I use it daily to record and control my weight.

But recently (last 2 weeks, to my recollection) it starts crashing on my iPhone.

So I ran it from the simulator and it indeed crashes when entering the
same data that caused crashes on my iPhone (and it is definitely not
caused by my weight :).

I hoped to get crash data by doing so, but here's all I get in the
Xamarin Studio stachk trace:

mono-rt: Stacktrace:

mono-rt:   at <unknown> <0xffffffff>

mono-rt:   at (wrapper managed-to-native)
MonoTouch.UIKit.UIApplication.UIApplicationMain (int,string[],intptr,intptr)
<IL 0x0009f, 0xffffffff>

mono-rt:   at MonoTouch.UIKit.UIApplication.Main (string[],string,string)
[0x0004c] in /Developer/MonoTouch/Source/monotouch/src/UIKit/UIApplication.cs:38

mono-rt:   at ZzLib.Application.Main (string[]) [0x00008] in
/Users/guivho/Mono/Targister/Targister/Main.cs:30

mono-rt:   at (wrapper runtime-invoke) <Module>.runtime_invoke_void_object
(object,intptr,intptr,intptr) <IL 0x00050, 0xffffffff>

mono-rt:
Native stacktrace:

mono-rt:
Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
used by your application.

Please advise about how to go about to pinpoint this problem.

Tia,

Guido

--
moon, n:
        1. A celestial object whose phase is very important to