        Event:  PURPLE RAIN Sing-a-long
        When:   2/24/2007
        Time:   9:00  pm to  am
        Where:  The Loft Cinema
                        3233 East Speedway Blvd
                        Tucson 85716
        Cost:   $5.00

----> Event Description <---------------------------------------------------------

What does it really sound like when doves cry? Find out at our first- ever PURPLE RAIN SING-A-LONG, a “Let’s Go Crazy” celebration of His Royal Badness and the music that forever changed the face of pop culture.

Before the film, we’ll get you in a purple mood with a scalding hot Prince Music Videos Salon, and a one-of-a-kind Prince Costume Contest! Break out that raspberry beret, pull on those lace gloves, and button up that paisley trench coat, then strut your stuff on stage while bathed in our special Purple Rain spotlight – you just might win a prize, and make some nasty new friends to boot.

The Loft Cinema
3233 East Speedway Blvd
Tucson 85716

TucsonUnderground