        Event:  Odyssey Storytelling Series
        When:   1/12/2008
        Time:   7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
        Where:  Club Congress
                        311 E. Congress
                        Tucson
        Cost:   $7

----> Event Description <---------------------------------------------------------

Hear retired nurse, Bruce Cole; artist, Nina Ayin Reimer; owner of Rinconart Gallery, Ana Rincon; writer, Nanete Longchamp; Realtor, Carol Reid; owner/manager of Carrie’s Care, Anita T. Jackson; and AZ Jewish Post account executive, Lori Riegel tell their stories on this month’s theme, I’M SORRY!

----> Venue Info <----------------------------------------------------------------

Club Congress
311 E. Congress
Tucson
Doors open at 6:30, tickets available at the door or buy online at http://hotelcongress.com/club

Inspired by my recent experience with email, this theme is about apologies. Have you ever done something you wish you hadn’t? Did you make amends (or not) and what was result - a truce, burned bridges, renewed commitment, an enemy for life? Or have you had your life change by receiving an apology or have you missed the opportunity to offer one? How sorry are you?

Make RESERVATIONS for an early dinner at the Cup Cafe, 798-1618, and they will reserve seats for you at the show. Parking is free on the street after 5 p.m. Odyssey Storytelling is now a regular part of the Club Congress's new Acts of Congress, a rotating showcase featuring Odyssey, Monolog Cabin and the Comedy Fiasco.

Check out the upcoming themes at www.Odysseystorytelling.com and be in touch if you have a story to tell. More info contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] or 520-730-4112

TucsonUnderground
http://www.tucsonunderground.com
supporting tucson's cultural community