Regards............

*INVEST GURGAON PROPERTIES*

*MEENAKSHI BITORIYA*

*+91-9811541651,+91-9650139513*

*Email :       investgurga...@gmail.com <investgurga...@gmail.com>*

*Website:     www.investgurgaonproperties.com
<http://www.investgurgaonproperties.com/>*

*P* Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
  *CONFIDENTIALITY:* This email and attachments are intended for the above
name only and are confidential. If you are not the intended addressee, or
the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee, you may
neither copy nor deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorized
manner. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful. *If you receive this
email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply
facility.*

*PRIVACY: *Unless instructed by you, we will retain your personal details
in our international database for future business-related purposes.