On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 02:17:32PM -0500, Hans Dieter Pearcey wrote:
> I'm not sure whether this is a bug or not, but we've been talking about giving
> initializer the axe for a while.  Does anyone feel motivated by this to do so?

I'm currently using an initializer attribute in $work code, to copy values
out of $obj->attr1 into $obj->attr2 (both are objects) when attr1 is set,
but I'm staring at the code again now and wondering why I didn't just write
a trigger instead.

Is there any behavioural difference between initializer and trigger methods
that I'm missing?

--
             "Tolerance is giving to every other human being every
           right that you claim for yourself." - Robert G. Ingersoll