On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 11:30:50PM +0300, Offer Kaye wrote:
> Thanks Karen - I forgot to say I'm on Windows.
> So now I've used PuTTy to generate a private/public key pair, do I
> just paste the public key to the list?

Yes exactly.

(Never give anyone your private key; it shouldn't even be transfered to
another machine. Only the public key is stored on other machines, to be
used to verify your identity.)

After that, you can follow the guidelines at Moose::Manual::Contributing
for setting up the Moose repository and creating a branch for your
documentation updates.

--
    Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent.