Thank you both for the feedback.

I suspect I will need the compat version as I will be adding functions that
I have programmed in past versions that I don't necessarily want to
re-program at this point.

"That line of code you showed is from More's HtmlTable.Sort.js and it might
be you downloaded Core non-compat and More compat.
You should use both non-compat."

Ah, that is the hint I needed.. I had not seen the compat version of the
core until I just found the "builder"..  I'll test that now..

Thanks..

--

---