Hi Vesna
I get payments from unconfirmed buyers daily. I always ship immediately
although paypal does give the following comment on the payment advice:

..... has provided an Unconfirmed Address. If you are planning on shipping
items to ........, please check the Transaction Details page of this payment
to find out whether you will be covered by the PayPal Seller Protection
Policy.

I have never had a problem with an unconfirmed address and I think the
seller should have sent the item immediately.


Regards
John

JOHN REID VINTAGE MOVIE MEMORABILIA
PO Box 92
Palm Beach
Qld 4221
Australia
WEBSITE:
www.moviemem.com

eBay Userid: johnwr

All you need to know about Australian Posters......
http://www.moviemem.com/about.html

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Vesna Acevska." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 8:57 AM
> Subject: [MOPO] Question regarding international paypal payments
>
>
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > I have a question for regarding paypal international payments.
> >
> > I purchased a poster from a seller on ebay almost a month ago and it
still
> > hasn't arrived.
> > I recently email the seller to ask when the item was sent.
> > He replied informing me the item hadn't been sent becasue "there is a 30
> > day wait for international because of unconfirmed Pay Pal addresses and
> > tracking".
> >
> > This information was not on the original ebay listing and I probably
> > wouldn't have bid on it had I known.
> >
> > Is this a common thing among sellers?
> > I frequently use paypal to pay for my international winnings and have
> > never had this issue.
> >
> > Should I be worried?
> >
> > Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Vesna
> >
> > Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server
> >
> >          Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com
> >    ___________________________________________________________________
> >               How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing List
> >
> >        Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >             In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L
> >
> >     The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.
> >
>

         Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com
   ___________________________________________________________________
              How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing List

       Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L

    The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.

Reply via email to