Congrats!  Great picture.  I adore that Dead Reckoning
piece...WOW!
Toochis
--- Richard Halegua Comic Art <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

---------------------------------
this cool pic is being used for the City Life weekly
here coming out on
Thursday.

http://www.electro-comicsonline.com/temp/citylife.jpg

they're giving me a short write up & I will be the
"City's Pick" and be
placed like on about page 15 or so...and be about 5x6

I am thrilled. There is nothing like an article in the
local papers. It's
so much better than advertising in the same issue that
there isn't any
comparison. Most everyone reads this page in
particular as I will share
similar pics with 3 others, usually Las Vegas shows &
concerts..

150K people see that paper.. if 1/10 of 1% comes in
that's 150 folks...
about as many as I can handle in a week's time.. lol

wooooohoooooooooooo

Remembering...
Fay Wray
All this month on Style-b

For the full [Style-b] experience
log onto the group's web-site at...

To subscribe to [Style-b]
send an email to...
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The views expressed in this
communication do not,
necessarily reflect those of the author,
list owner, or any other person...
whether living or dead.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor  ADVERTISEMENT

[EMAIL PROTECTED]